Thursday, February 28, 2008

Nothin' much to report

How is it possible that life can be boring and busy at the same time? I just don't quite understand it, but somehow it is. I guess it's just all those mundane things that we need to get done everyday seem to take up the whole day.

Life is just going along as usual. Julie is such a good baby, she eats (well, I might add), stares at the ceiling or wall for a while, takes a little snooze, and then the cycle starts over. But it's just how it should be. She even lets me get sleep in 4 hour stretches at night and goes right back to sleep after eating. Really, we couldn't be more blessed than we are. She's a joy to have around already and we haven't even seen her cute smile yet.

Poor Cameron has been feeling under the weather today. Being sick is no fun, especially since he's been coughing up a storm and I'm sure his chest is sore from it. But at least it gave him a good reason to stay home and catch up on some sleep. I almost feel like I haven't seen him all day since I've been trying real hard to not get myself or Julie near his germs. Danielle keeps reminding us that we can't touch daddy or we'll get sick. Honestly we'll probably all get sick anyway, but here's too hoping that we don't.

Well, I should be off to bed. My mom and I walked to the school to pick up Danielle today - it's not far, less than a 10 min walk, but I can feel my still recovering back muscles protesting it already, so it will feel good to lay down.... just as soon as I feed, bathe, and tuck my little babe into bed. Then we will both get a good night's sleep.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Okay I've checked my email/blogs like 4 times-and you haven't written a new post--I guess 4 kids and Mom is time consuming--I'm jealous about Mom.