Saturday, February 9, 2008

Nope - Not Yet!

I know some of you will be checking in daily to see if I've popped yet, so even though I don't have anything to say (other than I did all my laundry today, and why does it rain, even on a beautiful sunny day, as soon as I hang my towels out to dry?) I wanted to check in and let you know that I am not at the hospital.

I had another contraction filled day, but they are not regular - and really not terribly painful, just strong. But if tonight is anything like last night, as soon as I go to sleep they will stop and I'll be fine until about 11am or so tomorrow morning, when the process seems to start over again.

Anyhoo - I am planning on taking the laptop to the hospital with me, because I will have homework due at some point during my hospital stay, no matter what day I go in, and I can do it online, so I might as well. Plus I have a test due next week - but again online, so I'm good as long as I have a computer. So I will keep you all updated and let you know when baby girl has arrived.

Now if Cameron and I could only agree on a name.... Well, any of you who know us, know that naming children is NOT an easy process in our family. (Isn't that the understatement of the century!)

10 days and counting!

No comments: