Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Introducing....

I know you're all expecting a new addition to the family - but I don't think this is quite what you had in mind. I've added to my blog family. Out of boredom and stalling strategies I posted my first recipe on my recipe blog. You can check it out here - or over on the sidebar for future reference. I hope to add one or two recipes a month - something that we've actually tried, so I can give you a little feedback on how it tastes.

Bon Appetit! (Totally don't speak French, so I don't know if I spelled that right.)

1 comment:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Just hopped over to your recipe blog and copied the recipe which looks like this: SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN—Julie Pinkham who is a friend of Liza Peterson who is the wife of Cameron who is my nephew, son of my sister, Julie. How's that for an introduction to a recipe? Now you need to go down in your blog and copy and past the recipes you've already given us. I am so thrilled to have your recipes to try. Congratulation on a new blog.

And may your contractions come just at the right time, be mild but effective and may that darling wee baby arrive all pink and happy and laughing to be there with you and Cam and the kids in Paradise on earth.

Much love,
Your Auntie, who is in the frozen mainland where it took Elizabth 4 1/2 hours to go from Provo to SLC on the express bus this afternoon in the blizzard of all blizzards.

PS And thanks for blogging so often so we know what is going on. You can do that, you know. Just write a few lines, even after wee baby is born. So nice for the rest of us.