Saturday, February 16, 2008

Still no baby....

I know it's late again - but I didn't go to the hospital. On the contrary, we made the trek to Sam's Club instead. That alone - with all 3 kids in tow - should have been enough to send me to hospital, but no such luck. I did a Sam's trip 2 weeks ago, thinking it would be my last for a while, but I just couldn't hold out any longer. We were out of all the stuff I refuse to pay regular price for - Sam's prices are bad enough here. So I filled the cart while trying to steer around all the sample stations, the kids want to try everything, but only end up liking about 10% of it and making a mess with the rest....
And I have laundry in the dryers as we speak (type/read, whatever), that won't get put away until who knows when, but at least it will all be clean. And even if I don't have baby until Tuesday I washed everything so there should be plenty of clean clothes to last at least until my Mom gets here.
And I invested in more paper plates, with plastic cups and silverware still left over from Cameron's 40th b-day bash, I shouldn't have to do many dishes for a while either. And I know that Cameron could help with all that - but I told you - he's SO busy and SO stressed with work, that I don't want to ask him, because I know he would help and that's just one more thing for him to deal with. Anyway - I got it all under control - FOR NOW.

OK, I must prepare my lesson for Nursery tomorrow - you would think that would put one in labor, too, but it hasn't yet. And I love the nursery, I'm just dead tired afterwards!

2 days and counting...

2 comments:

Traci said...

Hey! I keep checking back to see if the baby has come! Not too much longer. I can't wait to see pics.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Okay, then. Clean clothes, food, paper plates, what more could you ask for? Maybe today.

Do I have to pull out the wooden leg?