So I'm still planning on going in tomorrow to be induced. I think Cameron has come to peace with it, except he's holding out a little hope that they will be too busy and we'll get one more day out of it. Who knows at this point. I have to call in at 6am and see if they have beds available - if they do, I have to get the kids up, dressed and to the neighbors house and high-tail it to the hosptial before some woman in natural labor takes my spot. Not so easy when there's an hour drive involved!
If I could have my ideal way, I would call and they would say, if you get here about 9am that would be perfect - then I can sleep a little more, get the kids off the school like normal and then leisurely drive into town. But somehow I don't see that happening.
Oh well. I will keep you all posted and let you know when our little bundle arrives!