Friday, February 15, 2008

No- I'm not at the hospital, I just forgot to post!

Sorry, I totally forgot to post today - it's only 8:40pm here, but I usually try to post earlier for all you mainlanders reading this.

Obviously, I'm not giving birth today. Though I did have my last doctor's appointment this afternoon and we agreed that I would be induced on Tuesday (my actual due date) if I don't go into labor on my own by then. I can live with that, I guess, especially since I don't really have a choice

I did get all my test/homework done so I don't have anything due until Wednesday - and that's just reading, so at least I'm ahead on that front.

Well, I need to get the kiddos in bed - Friday is movie night, so they got to stay up a little later than usual. And then I need to get to bed - Cameron's been so stressed lately at work that he's not sleeping well and that means he's snoring. So if I want some decent sleep I have to fall asleep before he does and hope that I don't wake up too often to shift positions, or the snoring keeps me up. Poor guy - I know he's exhausted, but he's trying really hard to get a bunch of stuff done at work so that he can take some well deserved time off when the baby finally does come.

OK - off to bed.

4 days and counting...

2 comments:

Teri said...

There is light at the end of the tunnel!!

Can't wait to see her!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I hope you go into labor before you have to be induced. My Mom's doctor stopped her labor because he had a party to go to so I was born a day late. I'm still a little peeved about it. So I hope you get good going-someplace contractions the day before you D-day so your DD doesn't have anything to be a little peeved about. I hope Cameron doesn't snore too, that would just be a bonus.

Thanks for keeping us posted.