Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday's trivia

I thought I was going to have time to blog today, but instead I got a nap. Nice trade-off if you ask me. And it was all because my sweet hubby keep the kids under control for a few hours. So while I didn't get a few things done around the house - I'm glad I got a little more sleep in, I've needed it.

Today's addition of
Totally Useless Trivia About Lisa
Why do I go through the trouble of washing a bowl and spoon every time I want to have cereal (which is apparently a lot), when I could just take 20 minutes and do all the dishes and have bowls and spoons for days, or even a whole week!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I like your "useless" trivia. It's fun and cute.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Because someone else would use all the clean bowls and spoons and then you would still have to wash one when you wanted cereal.