Saturday, May 31, 2008

Useless Trivia

So I have tons of things that I want to blog about, but I don't seem to find the time it takes to upload the pictures and video, all that typing and reading and then rereading to make sure I don't sound like an idiot. But I'll get to it someday, right? However, in the mean time, I've decided to start a new daily (or almost daily) feature called Totally Useless Trivia About Lisa to fill in on those days I'm short on time.

So today's
Totally Useless Trivia About Lisa
I hate it when there's only a half a bowl of Cheerios left in the box - even when I have another box. Even though the old box isn't stale, it's still not as fresh as the new box, and it just makes a whole bowl taste weird. But yet I can't make myself waste that last half a bowl.

I know, totally useless. The things I think about during the day....

PS - Danielle's totally fine - didn't even get more of a bruise. You can't tell she was even hit anymore. Strange, but definitely a blessing that it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Someone's watching over her, even when I'm not looking.

3 comments:

Tēvita O. Kaʻili said...

TOTALLY WITH YOU ON THAT! Because it's just WEIRD to have half a bowl left and then have to mix it with new box cheerios.
Of course, that never stops me from chowing down anyway!ha!

Tina said...

I hear ya about the Cheerios. I think the worst part is the Cheerio dust at the bottom of the box. Yuck!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I had a brother-in-law who couldn't "mix" milk. If he had half a glass from the old carton he coudn't add more milk from a new carton. He had to drink the old milk first and then put new milk in his glass.

Are we all weird, like this, in some way?