Monday, April 7, 2008

When it rains, it pours

See, I don't post forever and then you get two entries in the same day - wait, technically three. Because I just posted a new recipe on my recipe blog. Check it out when you have a minute.

And I want to hear back if any of you try out the recipes. I know my Auntie Lynne tried the Sweet and Sour Chicken, and even put her own twist on it. Click here to see it. Plus she has a ton of other recipes that she's posted. So yummy!

Now I'll just leave you with a quote by Charles Schultz that was at the end of a great email my friend Teri sent me today. It just made me laugh since I'm always trying to figure out what time it is tomorrow in China, where my parents are currently living:

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia"

1 comment:

Teri said...

I couldn't help but share that quote. I loved it! I can't wait to try the crispy onion chicken recipe! It sounds so yummy!