I've been a total slacker once again, but school, and PTCO and kids and life, are keeping me busy. And I did add anouther post on my class blog about technology. If you want to check that out see the last post I made (read, I'm too lazy to add a link to this one). Anyway, I haven't posted in a while and I can't even remember the last time I posted totally useless trivia about myself and my friend Teri tagged me; since this is a fun one and definately falls in the the totally useless trivia catagory, I thought I would play along.
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. About to celebrating a 5 month wedding anniversary.
2. Enjoying the sweet life of a dual income and no children yet.
3. Working for a high profile commercial real estate broker.
4. Learning to cope without a dishwasher (this seems to be a reoccuring event in my life)
5. Driving a car with a tape (one of Cameron's) stuck in the deck, so that was all I could listen to (over and over and over again) if I wanted music playing. At least it was a decent mix, but to this day I couldn't list the songs on it, but when I hear one I still have flashbacks of driving that car.
Five things on my to do list today:
1. Send some family pics to my sis-in-law who is patiently waiting for me to find a decent one with Cameron and I in it.
2. "Supervise" my children cleaning their room (read - getting frustrated, giving up, and just doing it myself in the end).
3. Sending up good thoughts and prayers while Cameron goes to his job interview at the University of Hawaii.
4. Dishes, dishes, and then probably some more dishes!
5. LAUNDRY - I know, it sounds like a thrilling day for me!
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. York Peppermit Patties - the little ones, cause the big ones don't have enough chocolate!
2. Otterpops (Walmart has these really tasty ones....)
3. Cherrios with craisens
4. Haagendaaz Mint Chocolate ice cream
5. Haagendaaz Pineapple Coconut ice cream
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house here in Hawaii - oh wait, that would use up all the money (no joke).... but if I still had some left over I would:
2. Built a nice apartment/Suite on that house and persuade my grandma to come live with us in paradise.
3. Pay someone else to cook, clean and do laundry so I can scrapbook all day.
4. OK, maybe I should do something a little more responsible, like add to my kid's college funds.
5. Put some away for a grand rainy day adventure in a few years when the kids are all old enough to enjoy it.
Five places I've lived:
I've live WAY more than 5 places, so I guess I'll choose my favorites.
5. Ann Arbor, Michigan
4. Fort Wayne, Indiana
2. Orem, Utah
1. Laie, Hawaii
Five jobs I've had:
1. Custodial Services at the library at BYU-Provo
2. Waitress at the Tiffin Room in ZCMI - when there was still a Tiffin Room and still a ZCMI.
3. Front Dest Manager at Inn on the Creek
4. Accounting at the Utah National Parks Council office of the Boy Scouts of America
5. Mom - my favorite, and the hardest.
OK, so there are rules and I'm supposed to tag other people - I don't really like to do that part, so I'll just so what I've done before and leave it open for anyone who reads that wants to participate. If you do play though, leave me a comment so I know where to look!