Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Sneak Peek and a really cool video

Well, the costumes are coming along slowly but surely. I have completed 3 and have 3 to go. I should be able to get them all done this week. Here's a few pictures for those of you who are anxiously waiting to see the finished products.

This one is of Danielle modeling Juliana's costume head piece as baby was asleep when I needed her to try it on.


Here I am painstakingly ripping off the skirt of Abby's costume, as I somehow managed to sew it on inside out the first time.


So far the costumes are so cute, I can't wait to finish the rest.

Also, I got this video link from my Aunt Leah today. It's meant specifically to encourage Catholics to vote, but I think it's terribly relevant and we can all benefit from watching it.




And check it out, I finally figured out how to get the video in the blog. I'm so proud of myself.

Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are AWESOME! I have NO idea how you are sewing all the costumes, plus doing school, and all the other stuff you have going on. I can't wait to see the finished product! And, I wanted to tell you that I finished the Inheritance Cycle and I LOVED it! Thanks for the recommendation.

Karen Lambarth said...

I too am anxious to see all 6 costumes! Ditto Jessica comments!
I'll have to look for that book and one that Kerry recommended!
I love these posts and I appreciate them so much!