Saturday, May 2, 2009

Someday I'll get around to....

Well, my lack of blogging lately certainly hasn't been because of a lack of things to blog about. I'm teaming with stuff that I want to share, but I haven't had a whole lot of time to get it all on the computer and write it all up and...and...and... You get the picture. But this week I'm going to try to at least post some pics and videos so you can see what we've been up to. And I think I've finally figured out how I'm going to work my menu planning and I want to share that with you, too.

So, really I guess this is a teaser post. Here's all the fun things that you look forward to hearing about:)
Baseball - It's that time of year again. Abby and Isaac are playing and Cameron is coaching.
A Few First Steps - I'm not sure that I actually have this one on video yet, but I will soon. And really it's only a few, so don't get too excited. She's much too comfortable with crawling to worry about something as silly as walking.
May Day - Abby, Isaac, and Danielle were all in this year's Laie Elementary May Day performance. They were fabulous, of course. I have pictures and I think I have at least a little video of each one - we had some camera memory card issues.
Menu Planning - yet again, but I think I'm finally done....almost.

OK, that's enough teasing for now - so stayed tuned for the good stuff coming soon.