Thursday, July 7, 2011

Teacher Freebie

I'm not sure that I have too many people reading this that are actually teachers - but I discovered a new blog to follow and she giving away a great Birthday Unit to use in the classroom. If you want to check it out you can head on over to Peace, Love and Learning!



As a side note - I am working on my own teacher blog, though I haven't decided yet whether it will be a classroom blog or a place for ideas and inspirations....we'll see. I'll let you know when it's up and running.

1 comment:

Ernee swet said...

Being a full time mum of 3-month old baby. I used to be looking for an apportunity during which I could earn from house while helping other individuals in this area. Thanks for the information on this site. I have recently commenced my own online discussion board. I appreciate your experience and guidance on how to help other individuals. This is a hobby of mine. click here to know more about clipping path.